ITS UP TO ALL OF US TO KEEP YACHT HAVEN A MOTORCOACH PARADISE
We want you and all our guests to have an incredible experience at Yacht Haven. To this end, we’ve set some general guidelines that we ask everyone to kindly follow. Thank you for your cooperation.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- Check-In: 1 PM
- Check-Out: 11 AM
- RVbnb/Airstream Airbnb Check -In time is 4PM.
- Early check-in or late check-out available for an additional fee.
- Guests who arrive after 7 PM must contact the office for special arrangements. ( On SAT/SUN the arrival time is until 5PM.)
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS
- 100% of stay is due when reserved on the website. 50% of stay is due at time of reservation via phone, and balance due upon check-in.
- A valid credit card is required to be kept on file at the office during your stay . You are authorizing YH to change your card for any pending amounts on reservation.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- No refunds issued for early check-out.
- Full refunds for cancellations that take place prior to 60 days.
- Cancellations between 14 days and 60 days prior to reservation will receive 50% refund.
- Any cancellation within 14 days of reservation will not be eligible for a refund.
- In the event of a COVID-19 illness or COVID-19-related trip cancellation, the reservation will not be refundable. An internal credit for the total of the amount paid for the reservation can be used for future bookings made within 6-month time frame.
- In the event of tropical storm or hurricane, future credits may apply IF there is mandatory evacuation made by Broward County, FL EOC. No refunds will be provided due to the discomfort of nature.
- We do allow pets, max two per site.
- Pit bull breeds are not allowed in the park, or any mix of a pit bulldog.
No aggressive animals are allowed. Yacht Haven reserves the right to determine such. No excessively loud animals are allowed. Yacht Haven also reserves the right to make this determination.
- Pets are required to be on a leash at all times! You will receive one warning. A second warning could result in removal from our park.
- If you are a pet owner who does not pick up after your pet, then Yacht Haven is not the place for you. We take pride in the appearance of our park. Failure to pick up poop after your pet could result in removal from our park.
- Although we try our best to accommodate our guests’ requests, situations do arise that could result in having to move your reservation from your desired site. We cannot guarantee a specific site number.
- Due to the renovations of our resort the number of your site may have changed but your corner of paradise is one and the same.
- Pop-ups and truck campers are not allowed. A picture of your RV must be sent to Yacht Haven when your reservation is made. Yacht Haven reserves the right to refuse entry of any RV, based on age, appearance, safety, and aesthetics.
The management reserves the right to remove any camper who fails to pay the rent when due or who willfully violates any of the park rules and regulations. The management reserves the right to remove the unit and all possessions of the camper from the park and store same, all at the campers’ expense until full restitution is made.
- Smoking is not allowed in the common areas of our park. (i.e.: TIKI AREA, POOL , FITNESS AREA) You may smoke on your assigned site only.
ADDITIONAL VEHICLES, TRAILERS, AND ELECTRIC CARS
- You are allowed one RV and one vehicle per site. Additional rigs of any kind, whether a vehicle, a boat, trailer, dolly, or jet ski, will require storage at an additional fee. Storage is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and is located in an area outside of the park. Trailers will not be allowed inside the resort.
- You are responsible for letting the office know at either the time of reservation or at check-in if you will need any accommodations for such. All vehicles must have a current license plate and registration.
- All electric vehicles will be required to pay an additional charge of $5 per day.
- Additional Vehicle (2nd Vehicle) is $5 per day.
- Storage $25 /Daily plus taxes up to 7 Days
- Trailers Up to 25ft $250/month plus taxes
- Up to 35ft $500/month plus taxes
- Over 35ft $650/month plus taxes
ADDITIONAL PARK RULES
- Speed Limit throughout the resort is 10MPH.
- Valet Trash daily from 8:30 AM-12PM We ask that you please dispose of trash in designated receptacles found on your Yacht Haven map after these hours.
- No excessive storage is allowed. Belongings must be kept within your RV and/or your patio space, not spread out across the lot site (ex. Inflatables, personal pools, play sets) Personal items outside the RV must always be kept tidy and within the assigned space.
- Outdoor wood burning fires are prohibited.
- Laundry Cards are available for purchase and replenishment on site in the laundry facility.
$1.00 per Reloadable Card $3.00/Wash $3.00/Dry
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 7 AM.
- Pool hours are sunrise to sunset.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to use the fitness center and pool without an adult present.
- No glass containers allowed at the pool.
- Any visitors to your site must sign-in at the office.
- No rollerblading, scooters or skateboarding is allowed on pool deck or dock areas. Rollerblading, scooters, skateboarding within the park is at your own risk. By signing the Terms and Conditions document, you are acknowledging that Yacht Haven Park and
- Marina will not be responsible or held liable for any injuries or accidents.
- Need Detailing for Your Rig ? Advanced RV & Marine Detailing is the only vendor allowed inside the resort. Please call 954.825.8341.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call our office right away.
Guest, on their behalf and on behalf of any person in Yacht Haven Park and Marina by virtue of the Guest, hereby assume all risk of loss and damage to all personal property of Yacht Haven Park and Marina and Guest. Including personal lot items and common areas, during such use and occupancy.
Guest hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Yacht Haven Park and Marina harmless from and indemnify Yacht Haven Park and Marina against any claim arising out of or related to this Agreement.
- Yacht Haven Park and Marina nor any of its employees or its contractors are to assume liability or responsibility of any damages while assisting in parking or transporting an RV into a site or throughout the property.
- Parents and/or guardians are solely responsible for their children’s safety, behavior, and actions at all times. Parents and/or guardians will be held liable for injury, damages, vandalism, etc., caused by their children.
Onsite Damage –In the event that something is damaged or broken you must call our office immediately to address and take appropriate measures. The guest acknowledging the Guest Reservation Terms and Conditions is responsible for all damage done by anyone in their party including structural damage, damage to furnishings, theft, unnecessary maintenance, and the need for extra cleaning beyond what is normally required at departure. The guest authorizes Yacht Haven to charge the credit card on file for this type of damage. If legal action is deemed necessary to recover damages, Yacht Haven will be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees, costs and administrative costs before, during and after any lawsuit and appeal.
Events – Unless you have written permission from Yacht Haven, there can be NO EVENTS onsite. If you have an unauthorized event, then such is a violation of the Guest Rules and Regulations and constitutes grounds for immediate termination and eviction. Please be considerate of your neighbors at all times. No loud or unruly conduct.
Circumstances – Even the best-made plans can hit a snag and renting a lot for your vacation home is no different. If your site becomes unavailable due to plumbing, electrical or other issues, or anything beyond our control that makes it uninhabitable or impractical to use in our reasonable opinion, we will try to move you to a comparable site. If a comparable site is not available, Yacht Haven will give you the option of choosing an upgraded lot or provide an option to rebook for a later date, subject to availability. If you choose an upgraded lot, you will be responsible for any difference in the rental rate. You further release Yacht Haven Park and Marina, its Directors, officers, managers, employees and agents from any loss of any kind resulting from a site being unavailable pursuant to the terms of this section.
Indemnify and Hold Harmless – Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the owner and Yacht Haven Park and Marina and its officers, directors, agents and employees of and from any and all claims, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments. This includes attorneys’ fees, and costs, arising out of, relating to, or in connection with the reservation and/or use occupancy or rental of the lots, storage spaces, or property specified in the Rules and Regulations and within the Terms and Conditions. In the event Guest stores property on site, Guest acknowledges the applicability of the terms and conditions set forth in the Storage Space Agreement. The terms of which are deemed incorporated herein by reference and further acknowledges that Yacht Haven has made no representations or warranties of any particular purpose. This is relative to fire protection, burglar systems, access control systems, patrol services, surveillance equipment, monitoring devices or other security systems engaged at the property.
LOSS: Owners and employees will not be liable for loss by theft, fire, accidents, fallen branches, trees or and any other cause beyond our reasonable control. Guests may request a site with or without trees at their own risk. In the event of a hurricane or severe weather of any kind, the RV Owners and Drivers are responsible to secure all outside furniture, equipment and any other item which could become a trajectory and will further indemnify and hold harmless Yacht Haven Park and Marina from any and all liability that results from said items.
Legal – In any litigation arising out of or related to this Guest Reservation or any agreement related hereto, the prevailing party shall recover attorneys’ fees and costs from the non-prevailing party, including on appeal. In the event Yacht Haven engages legal counsel to enforce any breach of this Guest Reservation or related agreement and without the filing of litigation, the Guest shall be responsible and shall pay Yacht Haven any fees actually incurred by Yacht Haven to compel compliance with these terms. In the event Yacht Haven maintains a security deposit related to any occupancy, Guest hereby consents and grants Yacht Haven authority to deduct any fees incurred under this Section from said security deposit as a non-exclusive remedy.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN PARADISE TODAY
Choose from waterfront and garden sites, each designed to provide you with an unforgettable South Florida experience.